Free Wedding Speeches - You Get What You Pay For
If you're looking for a 'free' wedding speech then look no further.
Below you'll find a link to a website that offers free wedding speeches.
But first a word of advice...
You'll want to include topical references and appeal to the audience you are speaking to.
The best speeches are ones that engage your audience - ones that are entertaining and focus on the wedding.
And here's the rub, free wedding speeches are never as good as one you write yourself.
Sure, you could download the free wedding speech and use it verbatim for your speech.
Before you do, ask yourself these questions:
1) Will my audience relate to the speech?
2) Will the find it entertaining?
3) Will they laugh at the humour?
4) Will they have heard it all before?
Here's a better way...
1) Visit the website below and read through at least 20 to 30 speeches across the different sections.
2) As you read, make notes of the parts of the speech that make you laugh.
3) Use these notes and incorporate them into your own speech.
Simple? Well it requires some work (the best speeches always do), but it's better than sounding like a parrot.
Check out this site:
Free Wedding Speeches
Search the web for more 'free wedding speeches':
Return To The Wedding Speeches Page