Good Informative Speech Topics - How To Keep Your Audience Engaged
Good informative speech topics are ones that aim to get your audience to take action. It is often a persuasive emotional speech and covers speech topics like:
* Abortion * AIDS * Animal Welfare * Body Piercings * Church State Issues * Dieting * Euthenasia * Fraud * Gambling * Gay Marriage * Golbal Warming * Human Cloning * Illegal Drugs & Steriods * Iraq War * Marriage and Divorce * Organ Donation * Politics * Recycling * Religion * Smoking * Student Debt * Terrorism * Vaccinations
The core of a good informative speech topics is to give over an argument for or against a particluar topic and convince the audience that they should agree with you. In order to do this, the speech should be factual and informative.
The audience is the key. You need to make sure you get them on your side quickly and support the informative speech with facts and examples.
To make your speech compelling to your audience, you should create an exciting title. Here are some examples of persuasive speech idea titles:
* The case for organ donation * The need for recycling * Why the death penalty should be abolished * The need for gun control * The dangers of taking illegal steroids * How to pay off your credit card
When making the informative speech you should:
1) Engage with your audience - make eye contact and be open with your body language
2) Keep to the facts - facts will convince your audience
3) Use plenty of examples to illustrate your points
4) Encourage debate - if you can get other audience members on your side, you can persuade the majority
5) Be passionate about the persuasive speech idea - if you aren't then your audience won't be either
Be confident and you can begin to encourage your audience to follow your good informaive speech topic.
Search the web for more 'good informative speech topics':
Return To The Speech Preparation Planning Page